T&T Supermarket, Ontario couple with other notable establishment in Canada is currently open to recruit dedicated and self-motivated individuals from all over the globe who have the required zeal, skills, experience, and passion to work in the country as Supermarket Assistants.
Application is currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the available positions. It’s important to however note that all applicants will be treated equally without discrimination whatsoever in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, and all others.
We have prominent employers in the country seeking to recruit capable hands to join their team as Supermarket assistant. The opening is meant for self-motivated individuals who’re organized, capable of thriving under pressure and can exceptionally perform assigned responsibilities.
If you believe you have the required zeal, experience, and skills, then this is perfect for you and I want you to take your time to understand what’s required before proceeding to apply for the position.
Who is a Supermarket assistant?
A supermarket assistant is an individual that works in supermarket and malls and would be responsible for the receiving and processing of customers payment through cash or credit cards. He/she would be responsible for the packing of customers order, assisting customers in locating items on the shelves, replacing/replenishing of stocks on the shelves among others.
What’s required of a Supermarket assistant?
The qualifications to become a supermarket assistant vary depending on the establishment and the work requirement. However, applicant are required to have previous experience working in related field and must meet all other requirements such as a minimum of high school diploma, strong and energetic, capable of thriving under pressure, good health condition, and many more.
What do you need to work in Canada?
Now that you’re sure you have the required skills and qualifications to work in Canada, it’s however important to note that before you can work in the country as an immigrant, you would need to apply for a work permit. This would give you the permission to work in the country for as long as the permit remains valid.
A work permit is a legal document issued by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for temporary immigrants to the country. This would enable them to work in the country pending the expiration of the permit. The maximum validity for the permit is 4 years.
- Job Types:
Full-time, Part Time and Fixed Term Contract
- Estimated Salary:
An average of $15 per hour
- Work Hours
40 to 60 hours per week
- Work Schedule
Monday to Friday
Some weekend work may be required
Why Work in the Position
Working in such position comes with lots of amazing packages and benefits which includes but not limited to the following;
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive annual leave package
- Sick Pay
- On-site parking
- Medical and dental insurance
What you’ll be doing as a Supermarket assistant
- Receiving and processing of customers payment through cash or credit cards
- Packing of customers order
- Assist customers in locating items on the shelves
- Replacing/replenishing of stocks on the shelves
- Answer customers queries and concerns appropriately
Key Requirements for the Position
- Must possess a minimum of high school diploma
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure
- Must have previous experience and valid certification
- Must be able to carryout repetitive tasks without hassles
- Must pay strong attention to details
- Must be a reliable and effective team player
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Having a notable communication skills is also required
- Must be strong, energetic, and must be medically fit to work in such position
How to Apply
The employers are currently still receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates. You don’t have to wait anymore. Proceed to continue your application below;