Steelate Construction Ltd., British Columbia couple with other notable establishment in Canada is currently open to recruit dedicated and self-motivated individuals from all over the globe who have the required zeal, skills, experience, and passion to work in the country as Plumbers.
Application is currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the available positions. It’s important to however note that all applicants will be treated equally without discrimination whatsoever in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, and all others.
We have prominent employers in the country seeking to recruit capable hands to join their team as Plumber. The opening is meant for self-motivated individuals who’re organized, capable of thriving under pressure and can exceptionally perform assigned responsibilities.
If you believe you have the required zeal, experience, and skills, then this is perfect for you and I want you to take your time to understand what’s required before proceeding to apply for the position.
Who is a Plumber?
A plumber is an individual that works in building and construction settings and would be responsible for the effective installation and troubleshooting of plumbing systems. He/she would be responsible for the loading and transportation of plumbing materials, professional reading and interpretation of blueprints among others.
What’s required of a Plumber?
The qualifications to become a plumber vary depending on the establishment and the work requirement. However, applicant are required to have previous experience working in related field and must meet all other requirements such as a minimum of high school diploma, strong and energetic, capable of thriving under pressure, good health condition, and many more.
What do you need to work in Canada?
Now that you’re sure you have the required skills and qualifications to work in Canada, it’s however important to note that before you can work in the country as an immigrant, you would need to apply for a work permit. This would give you the permission to work in the country for as long as the permit remains valid.
A work permit is a legal document issued by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for temporary immigrants to the country. This would enable them to work in the country pending the expiration of the permit. The maximum validity for the permit is 4 years.
- Job Types:
Full-time, Part Time and Fixed Term Contract
- Estimated Salary:
An average of $35 per hour
- Work Hours
40 to 60 hours per week
- Work Schedule
Monday to Friday
Some weekend work may be required
Why Work in the Position
Working in such position comes with lots of amazing packages and benefits which includes but not limited to the following;
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive annual leave package
- Sick Pay
- On-site parking
- Medical and dental insurance
What you’ll be doing as a Plumber
- Loading and transportation of plumbing materials
- Reading and interpretation of blueprints
- Installation and setting up plumbing and drainage systems
- Care and maintenance of plumbing machine and tools
- Follow plumbing layout and specification appropriately
Key Requirements for the Position
- Must possess a minimum of high school diploma
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure
- Must have previous experience and valid certification
- Must be able to carryout repetitive tasks without hassles
- Must pay strong attention to details
- Must be a reliable and effective team player
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Having a notable communication skills is also required
- Must be strong, energetic, and must be medically fit to work in such position
How to Apply
The employers are currently still receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates. You don’t have to wait anymore. Proceed to continue your application below;